Thursday, October 2, 2008

PLR Wholesaler Free Review

I've read a lot lately about Private Label Rights (PLR) content. I used to think that it was just for lazy people who didn't want to work with their own writing. But as I learn more, I've discovered with many great ways I can use PLR in my own business.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, PLR is book or article content that you get from the original author along with their permission to use it as your own. So you can get a great report, put your name on it and have your own product to sell or give away!

The first couple of products I created using PLR only took me roughly half an hour. There have been a few sales so far from them so that was definitely time well spent.

When searching for PLR content to use, I found there were many different types of sites available. Some offered monthly memberships while others offered just one time purchases. So be sure to look around before you decide where to buy.

The site I found that was by far the best offer was PLRWholesaler. Not only do they have an unbelievable amount of content, but it's completely and entirely FREE. Most sites charge basically an arm and a leg for the amount of content that this guy is just giving away.

Although I haven't been through everything yet, because ther's so much, what I have read is of very good quality. It's stuff you would absolutely want to use as your own.

Since it's free, I strongly recommend that you check out PLRWholesaler and see if they have anything that you could use in your business. There may be an ebook or audio recording that you could quickly brand with your own information and start selling to your own list.

Check it out now, and let me know what you think...

http://plrwholesaler.com

No comments: